Call for Abstracts
Abstracts can be submitted regarding the following themes:
- Advances in directional stimulation
- Imaging and neurophysiology in DBS
- Adaptive neuromodulation – closing the loop
- DBS – free topics
- Emerging indications
- Required structure of abstracts: Introduction, method, results, summary/conclusion
- 500 words allowed
- Congress language is English
Abstract submission deadline is July 1, 2020.
A limited numbers of submitted abstracts will be selected by the scientific committee for short oral presentations. All abstracts will be available as a digital poster on site.
The best poster will be awarded.